Crop Inventory Coordinator
Sorry, this position has been filled. To our current openings, please visit our Employment Opportunities page.
We have an exciting job opportunity for someone looking to join one of the Klamath Basin’s top farming teams.
We are looking for a Crop Inventory Coordinator help keep track of our dairy-quality alfalfa hay as well as our grain sales and inventory. The team member who takes on this responsibility will report directly to the Senior Accountant, and need experience with Quickbooks and Microsoft Access databases. If you’re interested, check out the job duties below.
- Communicate with the Hay Team
- GDD alfalfa hay received and sales data entered into Access
Weekly & Monthly Responsibilities
- Create and maintain budget to actual
- Monthly hay and grain sales audit of Access and Quickbooks
- Reconciliation of sales to Windy Ridge Dairy
- Troubleshooting of hay and grain billing issues
As-Needed & Annual Responsibilities
- Be the customer liaison for hay sales
- Crop inventory, tracking and reporting summaries
- Annual set up of GDD database for hay
- Tracking of outside carriers hauling for hire during harvest
- Tracking of hay and grain contracts
- THF grain and hay inventory
- Assist with crop insurance reporting
- Organic records reporting
- Assist with organic crop applications
- FSA/NCRS reporting
- Research new projects
- Liaison with farm data
- Running Y farm irrigation budget and year end summary
- Perform general executive assistant duties for all owners of Gold Dust & Walker Farms
- Assist with tax preparation as needed
The salary for this position will be $40,000 to $50,000 a year.
If you’re interested, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.