Have administrative experience and self-motivated? Check out this opportunity.
Gold Dust & Walker Farms is looking for an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. This individual would work directly under the supervision of the shed manager in the front office. The working schedule should normally fall between 7:00 am-6:00 pm, Monday-Saturday, but can fluctuate. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated and good people skills. Bilingual is a plus!
We are fast paced and driven individuals. If this sounds like the job for you please apply.
Key job responsibilities/Skills:
- At least 5 years administrative/clerical experience, -or- 2 years of experience with applicable education such as an associates or bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, etc.
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word experience/proficiency required – all applicants should expect to take a skills tests prior to any offer of employment
- Operate multi-line phone system
- Communicate with customers
- Operate 2-way radio
- Proficient computer experience
- Create invoices, Bills of Lading, Purchase Orders and other settlement and billing paperwork for truck loads
- Operate truck scale
- Position may require working various hours, including early mornings, late evenings and weekends
- Other clerical and administrative tasks which may not be defined here
Preferred, but not required:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) applicants will be given preference
- Experience with customer service
Job Type: Full-time, temporary
Pay: Depending on experience
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICANTS THAT DO NOT SUBMIT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Interested? Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.