We need someone who has a love for numbers and cares about the details to join our team.
Do you have at least three years of progressive bookkeeping experience?
If you answered yes, Gold Dust is looking for a Bookkeeper at our Malin, Oregon campus. This is a full-time, year-round position with benefits. Working schedule should normally fall between 8 am – 5 pm, but can fluctuate.
We are a family run farming company that operates at a fast pace and requires driven individuals who want to succeed. If this sounds like the job for you, please apply immediately!
Duties include: General Accounts Receivable and Payable functions using Access Database, Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks.
Looking for someone with the following skills and value:
- Proficient computing skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Access
- Proficient with QuickBooks
- Data entry with at least 50 words per minute
- Punctuality, excellent communication and proven organizational systems
- Detail-oriented, trustworthy, good judgement
- Three years’ experience processing Accounts Receivables/Payables
Interested? If this sounds like a great career opportunity for you, please email your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000 – $55,000 depending on experience
Please Note: Applicants that do not submit a cover letter will not be considered.