We need someone who has a love for numbers and cares about the details to join our team.
Do you have at least three years of progressive bookkeeping experience?
If you answered yes, Gold Dust Potato Processors, Inc. is looking for a Bookkeeper/Executive Assistant at our Malin, Oregon campus. This is a full-time, year-round position with benefits. Working schedule should normally fall between 8 am – 5 pm, but can fluctuate. Applicants should have great communication skills and experience in an office setting. In addition, they must have the desire and experience to assist, anticipate and execute the needs of their manager and other employees.
We are a family run farming company that operates at a fast pace and requires driven individuals who want to succeed. If this sounds like the job for you, please apply immediately! This position offers a competitive wage with excellent benefits.
Duties include: General Accounts Receivable/Payable functions using Access Database and Microsoft Excel, hospitality for visitors, mail processing, filing, writing letters, copies, supply ordering, errands, corporate travel arrangements, manage customer gift program, plan company events, and other duties assigned.
Looking for someone with the following skills and value:
- Proficient computing skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Access
- Data entry with at least 50 words per minute
- Punctuality, excellent communication and proven organizational systems
- Detail-oriented, trustworthy, good judgement
- Excellent at assisting and anticipating the needs of management and other employees
- Three years’ experience processing Accounts Receivables/Payables
- Associates Degree
- Experience using pivot tables and creating complex workbooks in Microsoft Excel
Please Note: Applicants that do not submit a cover letter will not be considered.
Interested? If this sounds like a great career opportunity for you, please email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.