Sorry, this position has been filled at this time. Please see our job listings on our Employment Opportunities page. Thank you!
We need someone who loves numbers and creating new systems to join our team. Sound like you?
Do you love numbers and creating new systems and efficiencies? Do you have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or at least five years of experience managing an accounting department?
If so, then we have a great job opportunity for you! Gold Dust is looking for an Assistant to the Controller on our Malin, Oregon, campus. This is a full-time, year-round position with benefits. Your work schedule would normally be from 8 am to 5 pm, however hours can fluctuate. As a family-run agri-business, we operate at a face pace which means our employees must be driven to succeed. Sound interesting? Please apply immediately!
- Accounting department management including auditing, reporting and training
- Budgeting, capital expenditure tracking and profit analysis
- Preparing financial statements and assisting with tax preparation
- Systems creation for company efficiency and information generation
We’re looking for someone with the following skills and values:
- Experience using pivot tables and creating complex workbooks in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient computing skills including Microsoft Office Word and Access
- Data entry with at least 50 words per minute
- Punctuality, excellent communication and proven organizational systems
- Detail oriented, trustworthy with good judgement
- Bachelors of Science degree in Accounting or Finance
- Masters of Business in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- 5 years’ experience managing accounting department
- 5 years’ experience using accounting software such as Quickbooks or Data Pro
- Access programming experience
Sound like a great job? Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.