We need someone who loves numbers and creating new systems to join our team. Sound like you?
Do you love numbers and creating new systems and efficiencies? Do you have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or at least five years of experience managing an accounting department?
If so, then we have a great job opportunity for you! Gold Dust is looking for an Assistant to the Controller on our Malin, Oregon, campus. This is a full-time, year-round position with benefits. Your work schedule would normally be from 8 am to 5 pm, however hours can fluctuate. As a family-run agri-business, we operate at a face pace which means our employees must be driven to succeed. Sound interesting? Please apply immediately!
- Accounting department management including auditing, reporting and training
- Budgeting, capital expenditure tracking and profit analysis
- Preparing financial statements and assisting with tax preparation
- Systems creation for company efficiency and information generation
We’re looking for someone with the following skills and values:
- Experience using pivot tables and creating complex workbooks in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient computing skills including Microsoft Office Word and Access
- Data entry with at least 50 words per minute
- Punctuality, excellent communication and proven organizational systems
- Detail oriented, trustworthy with good judgement
- Bachelors of Science degree in Accounting or Finance
- Masters of Business in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- 5 years’ experience managing accounting department
- 5 years’ experience using accounting software such as Quickbooks or Data Pro
- Access programming experience
Sound like a great job? Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.