Hay is big business – and we need someone to help us keep track of our grain and dairy alfalfa hay.
Gold Dust & Walker Farms is looking for a reliable, communicative team member to help keep on top of our grain and dairy-quality alfalfa hay. This team member will be responsible for entering received and sales data into Microsoft Access, trouble-shooting billing issues as needed and communicate with our Hay Team. Interested? Check out the job duties below and apply today!
- Communicate with the Hay Team
- Enter hay received and sales data entry into Microsoft Access database
- Create and maintain budget to actual
- Troubleshoot billing issues for alfalfa hay and grain sales
Annual and As-Needed Responsibilites
- Annual setup of GDD database for hay
- Tracking of outside carriers hauling for hire during harvest
- Tracking of grain and hay contracts
- Assist with crop insurance reporting
- Organic records documentation
- Assist with organic crop application
- FSA/NRCS reporting
- Research new projects
- Be the liaison with farm data
- General executive assistant duties for all owners
- Assist with tax preparation
Pay will be between $15 – $18 an hour.
If these duties sound like they’re in your wheelhouse, apply today! Send your details to email@example.com