Gold Dust is growing and we need a talented team-player to join us.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers. Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
The Executive Assistant is expected to:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
Executive Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree
- PA diploma or certification is a plus
Interested? Then apply today! This is a great opportunity to work with an amazing company that continues to grow. To apply, submit a cover letter, and resume to email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICANTS THAT DO NOT SUBMIT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.