***** Sorry! *****
This position has been filled. To see our current job openings, please visit our Employment Opportunities page. Thank you for your interest!
Gold Dust is growing and we need a talented team-player to join our team.
Gold Dust Potato Processors, Inc. is looking for someone to join our team as an Executive Assistant. We are looking for someone with a positive and cheerful attitude who is excited to be a team player. This position will report directly to Business/Customer Relations Vice President.
The Executive Assistant is expected to:
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating communications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and travel.
- Prep, coordinate meals and wrap up all partnership meetings
- Plan and coordinate all company events including leadership dinners, open house, trainings and holiday parties.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence and speaking for the executive.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff when required and following up on results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting minutes.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting
- orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies and distribution.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage audit functions for Food Safety/GAP/GMP to monitor QC standards
- Manages business cards for all needed staff
Executive Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Reporting skills
- Supply management
- Computer software skills including Microsoft Office Organization skills
- Time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Office equipment maintenance
- Travel logistics
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field preferred
- Three to five years of administrative experience
- Three to five years of executive assistant experience
- Experience managing multiple calendars
- Experience booking travel
Interested? Then apply today! This is a great opportunity to work with an amazing company that continues to grow. To apply, submit a cover letter, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICANTS THAT DO NOT SUBMIT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.