Sorry, we are not hiring for this position at this time. Please visit our Klamath Basin Employment Opportunities page for current job openings.
Assistant Farm Manager
Ready to work hard? Love farming and looking for advancement opportunities?
Walker Farms seeking one or more self-motivated individuals with good people skills (bilingual a plus) to supervise farm operations and workers as an assistant farm manager! If you have experience managing people and can work 50+ hours a week (this is a farm position), this just might be a great opportunity for you.
Key Job Responsibilities & Skills:
- Scheduling employees
- Operating farm equipment
- Planning and implementing farming practices
- Other duties to assist Management with operations and production
Preferred Skills & Experience, But Not Required:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) applicants will be given preference
- A relevant bachelor’s degree or work equivalent to demonstrate experience
- Proficient computer skill (Microsoft Office)
- Welding experience
- Grain combine experience
- Understanding of hydraulic and electrical systems
- Two – three years of experience in supervisory position
- Minimum basic mechanic knowledge and experience.
As mentioned, this position has 50+ hour workweeks, competitive wages and benefits, and performance-based bonuses possible. Large opportunity for advancement within company.
Please note: Applicants who do not submit a cover letter will not be considered.