Do you have experience with potatoes, alfalfa and grain as well as strong work ethic? We have a great opportunity for you.
Gold Dust & Walker Farms is seeking a self-motivated individual with good people skills and five years of experience in potatoes, grain and alfalfa to fill our Field Scout position. This incredible job opportunity offers competitive wages and excellent benefits!
We are a family run farming company, that operates at a fast pace and requires driven individuals. Located on the California-Oregon border, we grow potatoes, alfalfa and grain as well as operate a potato processing plant and marketing business. We pride ourselves on providing our international and domestic customers with premium frying and chipping potatoes. To do all of this, Gold Dust and Walker Farms requires motived people who can work independently as well as on a team and take pride in the work they perform. If this sounds you please apply immediately.
Job responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Being accountable for quality compliance, organic and environmental stewardship, inventory control and efficiencies with respect to labor and production
- Demonstration of clear integrity and a sense of ethics and responsibility to the farm and its employees on a daily basis, serving as a model for others
- Mandatory 5 years’ experience with Potatoes/Grain/Alfalfa
- Application license for Oregon and California, or the ability to get one
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
If this sounds like the career for you and you have the experience and qualifications, submit your resume with a cover letter now!
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICANTS THAT DO NOT SUBMIT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.