Human Resources Assistant
Do you have great people skills, are a critical thinker and organized? Put your strengths to work at Gold Dust & Walker Farms!
Are you looking for a career where you can support the Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes safety, empowerment, quality, and productivity? Always wanted to influence the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce?
You’re in luck.
Gold Dust & Walker Farms is looking for a Human Resource Assistant at our Malin, Oregon campus. This is a full-time, year-round position with benefits. Working schedule should normally fall between 8:00 am-5:00 pm, but can fluctuate. We are a family run farming company, that operates at a fast pace and requires driven individuals. If this sounds like the job for you please apply immediately!
Our companies’ stories begin back in 1973. Since then, Gold Dust & Walker Farms has met the challenges of agri-business and continues to grow. This position is a great opportunity to be apart of one of the Basin’s most successful farms. Interested? See what we’re looking for in our ideal candidate below:
- Recruit and train talented employees and provide a safe workplace
- Safety Committee attendance and rule implementation
- Terminations and exit interviews
- Manage, order and deliver safety supplies
- Maintain Operations Manual
- Assist Human Resources Manage with various workforce projects
Looking for someone with the following skills and values:
- Proficient computing skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Access
- Current working knowledge regarding payroll, employment an safety rules and regulations
- Data entry with at least 50 words per minute
- Punctuality, excellent communication, and proven organizational systems
- Detail-oriented, trustworthy with good judgement
- Critical thinking skills
- Leadership abilities
- Team player
- Bachelor’s of Arts or Science degree
- Proficient Excel and Word knowledge
- OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 certification
- Applicants with Spanish-language skills will be shown preference
Does this look like a great career for you? Have experience and qualifications we’re looking for? Please submit your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com immediately!
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICANTS THAT DO NOT SUBMIT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.