We need someone to assist our Logistics Manager. Interested in customer service or trucking? Here’s a great job opportunity!
Gold Dust Inc, is looking for an Executive Assistant that will work directly under the supervision of the Logistics Manager of our West Coast-based trucking company. The primary function of this department is assisting with the management of our truck fleet and providing reliable transportation for delivery of the company’s products.
This is a full time, year round position. The working schedule should normally fall between 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday, but can fluctuate. Gold Dust Potatoes is a family run farming company. We are a fast-paced company with driven individuals who desire to succeed. Sound like you? Then join our team!
Key Job Responsibilities/Skills:
- Reception duties including answer phones, taking messages and responding to email
- Communicating with customers
- Ordering supplies
- Registering trucks
- Data entry
- Excellent computing skills (including Microsoft Office suite – Excel in particular)
- Ability to complete multiple projects
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience in the trucking industry
- Experience with customer service
This is a full-time job, paying $12 an hour with full benefits. Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.