Sorry, we are not hiring for this position at this time. Please visit our Employment Opportunities page for other job openings. Thank you for your interest!
Do you have a great attitude, experience in an office setting and can be a team player as well as work independently?
Gold Dust Potato Processors, Inc., is looking for an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to help out in our front office. This position is located in our Malin, Oregon offices. For someone with a positive, cheerful attitude combined with the skills and experience we’re looking for, this could be a great opportunity to work for a thriving agri-business.
Interested? Check out what our ideal candidate looks like below!
Job Description and Duties
Assist with our front office operations to provide customer service and assist Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable by performing the following tasks:
- Operate multi-line phone system in a courteous and competent manner and provide exceptional customer service to all callers
- Communicate with customers to coordinate and track loads each day
- Operate 2-way radio to communicate with and assist our farm crews in the field
- Utilize Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access and Internet-based programs on a regular basis to accomplish and complete daily tasks
- Create invoices, Bills of Lading, Purchase Orders and other settlement and billing paperwork for truck loads
- Operate truck scale
- Position may require working various hours, including early mornings, late evenings and weekends
- Other clerical and administrative tasks which may not be defined here
Experience and Education
Our ideal Administrative Assistant/Receptionist would have the following:
- At least 5 years administrative/clerical experience, -or- 2 years of experience with applicable education such as an associates or bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, etc.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) applicants will be given preference
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word experience/proficiency required – all applicants should expect to take a skills tests prior to any offer of employment
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
How To Apply
If this sounds like a great opportunity to you, please submit a cover letter, resume, three professional references and salary requirements in one of the following ways:
Thank you for your interest! And please feel free to learn more about Gold Dust and Walker Brothers.