We need someone who has a love for numbers and cares about the details to join our team.
Do you love numbers and possess an amazing attention to detail and accuracy? Have at least three years of progressive accounting experience, including payroll?
If you answered yes, then be happy to know that Gold Dust, Inc is looking for a Payroll Bookkeeper at our Malin, Oregon campus. This is a full-time, year-round position with benefits. Working schedule should normally fall between 8 am – 5 pm, but can fluctuate. We are a family-run farming company that operates at a fast pace and require driven individuals. If this sounds like the job for you please apply immediately!
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data
- Processes garnishments, 401K and child support payments
- New hire reporting
- Benefits administration and reporting
- Human Resources and Bookkeeper support
Looking for someone with the following skills and values:
- Proficient computing skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Access
- Knowledgeable of payroll rules and regulations
- Data entry with at least 50 words per minute
- Punctuality, excellent communication and proven organizational systems
- Detail oriented, trustworthy with good judgement
- Leadership abilities as well as a team player
- Three years’ experience processing payroll with accounting software such as Quickbooks or DataPro
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Interested? Please email your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Applicants that do not submit a cover letter will not be considered.