Quality Control Specialist
Looking for a job that takes you from the shed to our Klamath Basin farms?
We are seeking a Quality Control Specialist to work with our farms to maintain the best quality. As a Quality Control Specialist, you will analyze samples, measure sucrose and glucose in potatoes, while utilizing lab equipment. Knowing how to calibrate machines and perform routine maintenance is a must.
The best candidates should have the following:
- Ability to perform and understand complex math
- Ability to use computers and programs such as excel
- Ability to lift 50lbs repeatedly
- Ability to work in all terrains, weather and temperatures
- Prefer AS or BS in Agriculture
- Required High School
- Minimum age of 18 years old
This is a great opportunity to join a growing agri-business. If you’re interested apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $11.50 per hour