Farm Truck Driver
Looking for a truck driving job in a critical industry? We have what you’re looking for!
Are you looking for work in a critical industry during the during this difficult employment season? If so, Gold Dust & Walker Farms is hiring seasonal FARM TRUCK DRIVERS for Potato Planting.
$14/hr with a Farm Endorsement and $16/hr with a CDL. A medical card & farm endorsement are required for the Farm Truck Drivers. This is a seasonal position with potential year round employment for hard working individuals. Please fill out an application at 30203 Micka Road, Malin, OR or at www.golddustfarms.com/
¿Está buscando trabajo en una industria crítica durante esta difícil temporada de empleo? Si es así, Gold Dust y Walker Farms está contratando CONDUCTORES DE CAMIONES DE GRANJA estacionales para la plantación de papa. $ 14 / h con un aval de la granja y $ 16 / h con un CDL. Se requiere una tarjeta médica y aprobación de la granja para los conductores de camiones de granja. Esta es una posición estacional con empleo potencial durante todo el año para personas que trabajan duro. Complete una solicitud en 30203 Micka Road, Malin, OR o en www.golddustfarms.com/
Still interested? See our requirements below.
- Experience driving a 10-wheeler truck and a valid driver’s license.
- Be able to read, write, communicate and comprehend the English language
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 50 lbs
- Ability to climb in and out of the truck and truck bed
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to sweep or wash out truck beds
- Must be physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle as demonstrated by a current medical examiner’s certificate (Medical Card)
- Must possess a valid Commercial Driver’s License or have a valid farm endorsement on their Driver’s License, or be able to obtain one upon offer of employment
- Must be able to open and close truck doors
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions without temperature or other environmental controls
- Ability to work varying schedule, including short notice of reporting to work, long hours, numerous days of work in a row, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Comply with all federal, state, and local regulations regarding behavior, vehicle and equipment operation, and safe work practices
- Conduct a thorough pre-trip inspection of all equipment
- Back up to loading and unloading equipment
- Operate truck as instructed by driver supervisor, field supervisor, harvester operator, and farm manager
- Roadside inspections if necessary
Call 541-723-2600 for info or visit our office at 30203 Micka Road in Malin to apply.