Sorry, this position has been filled. Please see our other Klamath Basin job opportunities.
We need a detail oriented and organized person with great communication skills to join our team.
Gold Dust & Walker Farms is seeking an organized and detail-oriented individual to fill our Shipping Clerk position in Malin, OR, located about 30 miles southeast of Klamath Falls. The ability to multi-task with great communication skills is also a benefit to this position.
All applicants must have great communication skills, experience in an office setting, and an Associate’s Degree. The schedule for this position varies with 40-50 hours a week and reports directly to the Shed Manager. We are a family run farming company that operates at a fast pace and we require driven individuals who can work independently as well as on a team. If this sounds like the job for you please apply immediately!
The position offers a competitive wage with excellent benefits!
Job responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Check in/out domestic and export trucks loaded hay or potatoes
- Receptionist duties such as answer phones, operate the truck scale, etc.
- Finish proper paperwork for truck drivers when loaded, included sealing of trucks
- Keep the daily loading schedule in order and running smoothly
- Data entry
- End of day reporting
- Prepare the schedule for the following day
- Prepare temperature recorders and Bills of Lading by assigning shipper and dispatch numbers
- Update weekly load sheets
- Assisting the Shed Manager and Office Staff
- Associates Degree (required)
- Experience in an office setting
- Computer skills
- Microsoft Office skills
If you have these qualifications and this sounds like a great job opportunity for you, please submit your resume and cover letter immediately to email@example.com!
Please Note: Applicants who do not submit a cover letter with their resume will not be considered for this position.