Sorry, this position has been filled. To our current openings, please visit our Employment Opportunities page.
Accounts Payable Specialist
We need someone who has a love for numbers and cares about the details to join our team.
We are looking for a positive, highly motivated individual to join our fantastic team! The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have excellent attention to detail, and love to work in a supportive and dynamic work environment with opportunity to grow their skill set.
Our Accounts Payable Specialist has ownership of the accounts payable function for multiple entities, including reviewing and processing weekly invoices, creating payments, and supporting vendor communication with focus on modern relationship-based business practices.
We are a family run farming company that operates at a fast pace and requires driven individuals who want to succeed. If this sounds like the job for you, please apply immediately!
AP Specialist Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Maintain a large number of vendor accounts and correspondences with multiple entities, while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Review vendor invoices to ensure proper General Ledger coding, price, and approvals prior to entry into system
- Processes and balances all daily payment transactions, including wire transfers, ACH transactions, credit card payments and traditional paper checks
- Audit and reconcile monthly company credit card transactions
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements and transactions
- Work directly with vendors to resolve discrepancies on invoices or statements
- Assist with the yearly 1099 process for all companies
Looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist with the following skills and abilities:
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, with a positive attitude
- High attention to detail in all processes of AP to ensure accuracy and timely payment.
- Excellent organizational skills and problem solving
- Works well in a team environment
- Vendor relationship experience
- Must have 1-2 years QuickBooks experience
- 2 years of accounts payable or accounts receivable experience or Associates Degree in Accounting
- Proficient computing skills including Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, and Access
- 3 years’ experience processing Accounts Payables or Receivables or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Business
- QuickBooks Wiz
Job Type: Full-time, at our offices in Malin (not a remote position)
Schedule: 8 hour shifts, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, though hours may fluctuate
- 401K Matching
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Salary: $37,000 – $42,000 depending on experience
Interested? If this sounds like a great career opportunity for you, please email your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Applicants that do not submit a cover letter will not be considered.