Accounts Payable Specialist
We need someone who has a love for numbers and cares about the details to join our team.
We are looking for a positive, highly motivated individual to join our fantastic team! Our ideal Accounts Payable Specialist will be a self-starter, have excellent attention to detail, and love to work in a supportive and dynamic work environment with opportunity to grow their skill set.
Our Accounts Payable Specialist has ownership of the accounts payable function for multiple entities, including reviewing and processing weekly invoices, creating payments, and supporting vendor communication with focus on modern relationship-based business practices. This position will report directly to the Senior Accountant.
We are a family run farming company that operates at a fast pace and requires driven individuals who want to succeed. If this sounds like the job for you, please apply immediately!
- All accounts payable (reviewing, coding and processing)
- Ensure credit memos are properly coded and applied
- Report daily bank account balance monitoring
- Manage issues with non-carrier vendors
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Process electronic wire payments (Fleet One, Penske, ONE)
- Print A/P checks
- Red book
- Fleet One reconciliation – statement to receipts
- Accounts payable filing
As Needed – Monthly:
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements
- Reconcile and process credit card charges
- Assist Senior Accountant with vendor management
- Capital expense and associated note payable entry and tracking
As Needed – Quarterly/Annually:
- Credit applications
- Obtain data for 1099 process (anually)
- Donation tracking
- Data entry for crop tracking
- Cover for Billing Clerk
Job Type: Full-time, at our offices in Malin (not a remote position)
Schedule: 8 hour shifts, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, though hours may fluctuate
- 401K Matching
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Interested? If this sounds like a great career opportunity for you, please email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Please Note: Applicants that do not submit a cover letter will not be considered.