Human Resources Administrator
Self-motivated? Organized? Orderly? Detail oriented? Make the most of your strengths.
Are you looking for a career where you can originate and lead Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes safety, empowerment, quality, and productivity? Always wanted to influence the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce?
Gold Dust & Walker Farms, a growing agri-business, is looking for an experienced Human Resource Administrator to join our multi-generational business and grow with us. This is a full-time, year-round position with benefits. While the working schedule normally falls between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, the schedule can fluctuate.
We’re seeking a sharp, professional individual with strong computer and communication skills. Responsible, honest, able to work independently and maintain confidentiality are extremely important qualities, as is the ability to smile even after a long, hectic day. This position requires working independently to accomplish all tasks for the Human Resources department with little to no supervision or assistance.
Interested? Below are the duties of our Human Resources Administrator plus the skills and values we’re looking for.
- Oversee Human Resource Department including Payroll/HR Assistant position
- Manage health insurance, 401K plan, AFLAC plans
- Recruit and train superior and safe workforce
- Wage and performance review management
- Mediate and resolve personnel issues including conducting disciplinary measures
- Terminations and exit interviews
- Safety management and compliance
- Workers compensation management
- Assist Business Manager and CEO with various workforce projects
Looking for someone with the following skills and values:
- Proficient computing skills including Microsoft Office; Excel, Word and Access
- Current working knowledge regarding payroll, employment and safety rules and regulations
- Data entry with at least 50 words per minute
- Punctuality, excellent communication, and proven organizational systems
- Detail-oriented, trustworthy with good judgment
- Critical thinking skills
- Leadership abilities
- Team player
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Management, etc. -OR- 3 years previous experience in Human Resources, Payroll and/or Safety
- Proficient Excel and Word knowledge
- OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 certification
- Applicants with Spanish-language skills will be shown preference
If sounds like a great career opportunity for you and you have the experience and qualifications we’re looking for, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants who do not submit a cover letter will not be considered.